Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Never Thought I Would Say It.

I Never thought I would say it but, Stadium Singing looses hard. Imagine with me for a minute fitting 2 thousand people under a bleacher smaller then Springville Highs, and has a back to it so you can't just spread out beyond it. You are so crammed that you can't even hold your hymn book out. And the people there are talking to their friends not singing and so you could sing a hymn in between hymns.

I miss the days when it was just 7-8 of us at most that would sing under the little white gazebo in mapeleton. You all better be keeping that up, and when and if I ever come down I want to do it because that was one of my favorite things to do. I think I might make good friend with some of the sisters in my ward and go to the gazebo here in the gardens. Anyways love you all miss you dearly.

3 comments:

  1. LOSES!!! LOSES! LOSES! LOSES! Jeremy Chandler, I'm beginning to think that you're doing this on purpose just to annoy me. I'm an English Major! I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I have that same pet peeve! "loses" not "looses".

    Anyways, maybe stadium singing will get better as the year progresses. Less people will come each time until eventually only the people that truly want to be there will stay. Especially when it gets colder.

    Is BYU-I's stadium really that small? Are you allowed to call that a stadium?

    ReplyDelete