Thursday, September 17, 2009

I don't Like my roomate

Yah, I really don't like my room mate. All he ever does is look up BYU stats and you never want to plan something on the most sacred of days, Game Day. You try to talk to him while he is looking up his stats and he will bite your head off and get mad at you.

And the worst idea I ever had was looking up the cougar fight song because it was brought up in conversation. We found the MP3 of it and he started singing the song and after got this 3 year old smile on his face and started running around our tiny little dorm like a psychotic man. And then started pretending like BYU just scored and doing push ups like ROTC guys. He is so weird it is quite scary. And for our first date up here we are taking girls to the BYU game in the movie theater. My roomate Looses!!!!

4 comments:

  1. A-freakin'-men Reverend!
    He's a total nut-job! Not only is he obsessed about BYU but he is always gone out-of-state! Don't complain to me about your double date, I can't EVER get him to double with me lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, may I just say it is a good thing you are safely out of state, or I might have to come after you.

    And don't complain about Eric's dating habits. Eric has NEVER taken me on a date. And do you know why? HIS MOM FORBADE HIM TO DATE ME!!!

    Talk about harsh. And I thought Sister Evans liked me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jer-Oh wow. For a second there, I thought you had gotten a new roomate for some reason. My first thought when reading this post was:
    "What happened to Eric?"

    Then I read the comments.

    Eric Rocks!

    ReplyDelete