Tuesday, September 8, 2009

EFY oops I mean Get Connected.

Hello all from the booming metropolis of Rexburg ID.

So college is alright I guess, but it seems vaguely familiar like something I did last summer.....Ahh EFY that's it. The last couple of days have been what they call "Get Connected." And we have had devotionals almost all day for the last two days, there is a dance tonight and we have EFY type counselors and a group of other young freshmen to get to know, and everything is focused on the gospel.

It's fun and enjoyable but, in its own right, slightly irritating. They have us going from 8am-11pm today and a similar schedule tomorrow. Now with that being said it is a lot of fun getting to know people and not remembering their names. And the spirit really is here. I was talking to my counselors and they were saying that most of our classes will began with a prayer and we had a devotional on how to study by faith and I am going to enjoy trying to put that into practice.

The area is beautiful and so far it isn't as cold as they make sound, but its still September. I am loving life and you all should come to BYU-I.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving life and you all should come to BYU. ;) Jk, jk. Yeah, we had "new student orientation" all the week before school but, LOL I was in marching band 8am to 10pm every day so I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, Jeremy! I know that you loved EFY, so why is it irritating?
    I'm curious.

    Send me an email-I want to hear more! TEll me stories. When you aren't busy with social stuff and homework...

    Wishing you the best from Spanish Fork, Utah!

    Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete