Friday, June 19, 2009

Revised: See ya losers

So, good news, tomorrow is Timberline!!!!!!!!! I get to go up in to the mountains for a solid week leaving the world, its ways, and opinions behind. And while doing that I get to spend all week working my tail off, chasing 50 little deacons around the steepest mountain that has ever had a scout camp on it, with only, at best 5-6 hours of sleep a night. Plus I am the number 2 man in charge which means I am Eric's whipping boy and get to fix all the problems and get none of the glory for it. I am telling you this week is going blast. I feel so bad for you all who have to sit in normal civilization, where you got to go to work, and continue you on with your same boring lives. (sorry if I offended anyone with that comment.)

Now to end on a happier less mean note, I would like to end with the words of one my favorite timberline song: O Babylon, O Babylon, we bid the farewell we're going to the mountains of Ephraim


p.s. Timberline is in the Mount Pleasant area and literally is in the mountains of Ephraim.

3 comments:

  1. Um, Jeremy?

    You spelled "losers" wrong.

    ...

    Just thought I'd point that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Now that you've revised it, I look stupid.

    It was originally "loosers". I'm not crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy you are awesome! And I'm sorry if I treated you as a whipping boy but Just so everyone knows Jeremy IS AMAZING He did so well and I could not have been the 'man in charge' with out the help of my good friend. I Love Timberline. Its hard to be back babylon sucks...Lets move to Timberline Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete